We>Zero is proud to support the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation & the PARC (Protect American River Canyons).
A portion of the proceeds from EVERY HAT SOLD (Not including the LE**) will be donated to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation.
If you would like to make an additional donation to the BBRF, you can CLICK HERE to donate.
- Since 1987, the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation (BBRF) has awarded more than $408 million to fund more than 5,900 grants to more than 4,800 scientists around the world.
- According to the Rand Corporation, BBRF is the nation’s top non-governmental funder of mental health research grants.
- The mission of the Foundation is to alleviate the suffering caused by mental illness by awarding grants that will lead to advances and breakthroughs in scientific research.
- 100% of every dollar donated for research is invested in our research grants. Our operating expenses are covered by separate foundation grants.
- The Foundation only funds scientists whose research is reviewed and recommended by a world-renowned Scientific Council including a Nobel Prizewinner and chairs of psychiatric departments.
- Learn more about the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation.
**A portion of the proceeds from the Limited Edition – No Hands Bridge 2 hat will be donated to the PARC (Protect American River Canyons).
If you would like to make an additional donation to PARC, you can CLICK HERE to donate.
Protect American River Canyons is a river education and conservation organization dedicated to the protection of the natural, recreational, cultural and historical resources of the North and Middle Forks of the American River and its canyons. PARC is very active in the community, sponsoring a variety of social, educational and river service events each year. PARC remains vigilant to destructive development and political threats to the river and canyons.